1. What are some of the ways in which essential oils can be used?
2. What is one of the most effective ways essential oils can be used?
3. How many drops of essential oil would you use in 30 ml (1 ounce) of carrier oil for a full body massage on an adult?
4. How many drops of essential oils would you use in 30ml of carrier oil for a full body massage on a child, elderly or frail person?
5. What is a carrier oil?
6. List the precautions around using essential oils.
7. List some of the guidelines for giving Aroma Massage
8. List some of the precautions for giving Aroma Massage.
9.Why would you complete a client record?
10. Describe the sequence of an Aroma Massage.
11. When giving a massage what is one of the most important things from a therapist’s point of view?
12. What happens to many people when they relax?
13. What is very important to do before you start the massage?
14. How would you conclude your massage?
15. What is an effleurage and when is it used?
16. Where do you do the ‘lift and rock’?
17. Where do you do ‘cupping/kneading’?
18. Where do you do ‘petrissage’?
19. On what part of the body would you use a stoke that has a light circular motion?
20. List some points to be aware of for the Aftercare of an aromatherapy massage.