What can the Numerology of 2020 tell me about the energetics of the year ahead? After some research and review this is what I came up with.
2020 is a Universal 4 Year
What does that mean?
- A 4 year is a time to settle down to hard work and build a good foundation.
- A year that inspires us to explore, discover and learn and is a good time for spiritual discovery, personal growth and education.
- The number 4 is a business number so it likes to have a plan and execute it.
- It is a year with a very steady, consistent flow of energy which makes it an excellent time for building. The changes that are made don’t happen overnight but grow slowly over time.
- It is also a year for action. a time to create a tangible plan and start to put it into action. No more just sitting around visualizing. Now it is the time to start working towards making those goals a reality. The slow steady action we put into place in 2020 will help create our desired outcome. Without action, nothing will happen.
- It is also a time to let go of everything that doesn’t work, so that we can make room for the new to emerge.
Hmm, so what essential oils am I going to consider that will help support this 2020 energy?
In Spiritual PhytoEssencing
- Thyme (Thymus vulgaris) has the theme of Work and Duty.
- Frankincense (Boswellia sacra) allows one to let go of the past, connect with the present and plan for the future.
- Grapefruit (Citrus x paradisi) is associated with the number four.
As these oils reflect the energetics for the Universal Year of 2020 they would be the same for everyone, so the base or underlying accord we can all work with.
After that, each of us could layer another accord on top of this. An accord that reflects the energetics of our own Personal Year. You calculate your Personal year by adding the day and month of your birthday together. Reduce that to a single number. Then add the Universal Year Number. For example if you were born February 15, you add 2 + 6 for your month and day, then add the 8 to the number of the Universal Year, which in this case is 4. Your total of 12 would again be reduced to a single number to get a Personal year of 3.
I started with the oils for the 2020 Universal Year Accord using 1 drop Thyme, 2 drops Frankincense and 5 drops Grapefruit. Then I layered that with my Personal Year Accord (9) with Lemon (Citrus x limon) (Number 9) 5 drops; Sage (Salvia officinalis) (Letting Go) 1 drop and Fenugeek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) (Completeness) 1 drop.
I will use it in a 100 ml mister bottle topped up with grain alcohol and water.
Will any of you give this a try, and if you do what you will come up with?
Energetic Vibrations of Universal Year
- Year 1 – A year of new events or achievements. There will be much creative activity. Progressive plans will be in evidence. A change is indicated. Suggested blend Catnip (Nepeta cataria); Elemi (Canarium luzonicum); Helichrysum (Helichrysum italicum). Possibly start with 1 drop of each oil.
- Year 2 – A year of peace and tranquility. A year when tact and diplomacy are required. Agreements will be signed. Politics and government will be in the foreground. Suggested blend Bergamot (Citrus bergamia); Spikenard (Nardostachys jatamansi); Vetiver (Chrysopogon zizanioides). Start blend with 1 drop Vetiver; 2 drops Spikenard and 4 drops Bergamot.
- Year 3 – A year where social life is uppermost in the minds of most. A restlessness and recklessness will be noticeable. May be a tendency to scatter one’s talents. Suggested blend Silver Fir (Abies alba); Orange (Citrus aurantium) or (Citrus sinensis); Palmarosa (Cymbopogon martini). Start blend with 1 drop of each oil and then adjust to personal preference.
- Year 4 – A year to settle down to hard work. Building a good foundation is necessary. Suggested blend Thyme (Thymus vulgaris); Frankincense (Boswellia sacra); Grapefruit (Citrus x paradisi). Start with 1 drop Thyme; 2 drops Frankincense and 5 drops Grapefruit.
- Year 5 – A year of expansion, new interests, curiosity, change, versatility and activity. A rejuvenation will be felt with better working conditions. Suggested blend Cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum); Cistus (Cistus ladanifer); Black Pepper (Piper nigrum). Start with 1 drop each of Cardamom and Black Pepper and 2 drops Cistus.
- Year 6 – A year which is devoted to love and interest in the home and family circle. An advance in education and health conditions will be noticed. Suggested blend Melissa (Melissa officinalis); Roman chamomile (Chamaemelum nobile); Jasmine (Jasminum grandiflorum). Start with 1 drop R. Chamomile, 1 drop Jasmine and 2 drops Melissa.
- Year 7 – This is a vibration of perfection and analysis instead of expansion. Usually a good financial year. Suggested Blend Cedarwood (Cedrus atlantica); Clove (Syzgium aromaticum) and Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens). Start with 1 drop Clove, 2 drops Geranium and 4 drops Cedarwood.
- Year 8 – A year of big business expansion, progress and prosperity. Relationships with foreign countries should be profitable. Thinking should be done on a large scale. Suggested blend Angelica (Angelica archangelica); Coriander (Coriandrum sativum) Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia). Start blend with 2 drops each of Coriander and Lavender and 1 drop of Angelica.
- Year 9. This is an excellent year to give your business a general house cleaning, and finish up odds and ends. You must learn to let go of the old and cultivate tolerance, understanding and love. Suggested blend Lemon (Citrus x limon); Sage (Salvia officinalis); Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum). Start with Lemon 5 drops; Sage 1 drop and Fenugreek 1 drop.
I wish you all a very Happy New Year!
Helyn Hitchock, Helping Yourself with Numerology Bruce Berkowsky, Synthesis Materia Medica/Spiritualis of Essential Oils Bruce Berkowsky, Spiritual PhytoEssencing Repertory of Essential Oils 2018 Edition.