Why Choose our Aromatherapy Certification Courses?
There are many excellent reasons to choose the aromatherapy certification courses from our aromatherapy school including:
- Information that is well researched and updated as needed and it is laid out in a logical, easy to understand, format.
- Because of the depth of knowledge contained in them, these course books are wonderful resources. They remain excellent resources long after the course is completed.
- Easy access to a well informed and excellent instructor. Beverley is available to answer any and all of your questions. Because she believes that it is imperative that you fully understand the material you are studying, she makes it a point to be available to answer all the questions that come through. She is available by phone or email, and for those who want a more personal interaction via Zoom as well.
- Because of the closed group we have on Facebook, there is also an opportunity to interact with others who are taking the course. Many of our grads remain members on the group, so there is the added benefit of being able to interact with others who have gained more experience. This group has proven to be very helpful for many of our students. Our students come from many different backgrounds, and they are all happy to share their knowledge and expertise in many different areas.
- The course is always available for you to start at any time convenient to you.
- Once the courses have been started there are deadlines by which they need to be completed by. The Aromatherapy Certification Course 101 has a timeline of 9 months, while the Aromatherapy Certification Course 201 has a timeline of 18 months. Those students purchasing both courses have a total timeline of 27 months within which to write both exams.
- Within these timelines, each student is free to structure the pace they work through their course material to suit their own needs.
- Following the Lessons as outlined in the individual Workbooks guides each student through all of the information shared. In addition to reading and studying the relevant setions, completing the exercises and activities outlined in each lesson anchors in the information being learned.
- All our graduates are extremely competent and confident aromatherapists, who are a credit to themselves and their clients.
Frequently Asked Questions
An answer to the question What is Aromatherapy, along with information on what you should really know about essential oils, and Holistic Blending can be found in the Frequently Asked Questions section. Along with information about the Aromatherapy Business, Aromatherapy Associations and Certification.
Bev Hawkins Membership Club
This subscription club, first launched in January 2020, has something for everyone who has an interest in aromatherapy and the use of aromatics. From the Novice, just starting out, to the Enthusiast, who is more familiar with essential oils, to the Professional. The monthly subscription package delivers new information each month in an easy to absorb format. One essential oil is covered in depth each month. One condition is also highlighted each month, together with case studies that illustrate how to effectively address the challenge with essential oils. Plus much more.
An active subscription ensures full access to the Welcome Package and all Published Packages. With a new Package being uploaded each month, these will continue to grow.
Whether or not you are ready to take a Formal Certification Course, The Bev Hawkins Membership Club might be something you would enjoy.
Bev Hawkins Membership Club