Procrastination, Bach Remedies and Essential Oils to the Rescue
Thank goodness I do have some wonderful tools I can call on and I realize it really is time for me to get on with it. I am certainly going to make myself up a Bach Remedy to address all the moods and emotions I find myself drifting in and out of, but in addition to taking the Bach Remedies, I also like to combine them with essential oils to use as a personal lotion. I find the two together can often get things back on track really quickly. If you are interested in reading more about the Bach Flower Remedies I do have a little information on them on the website. Just follow the link.
Now what to put in my synergy?
First the Bach Remedies – I add two drops of each Remedy to the lotion.
- Hornbeam is my first choice. It falls into Dr. Bach’s second category of Uncertainty and is indicated for any sort of Mental hangover that‘Monday morning feeling’. Definitely the Bach Remedy for any lack of enthusiasm and/or procrastination.
- I will add Olive, which falls into Dr. Bach’s third category of Insufficient Interest in Present Circumstances, as well. This remedy can be very useful when there is a lack of energy.
- I’m also going to add Rock Water, this falls into Dr. Bach’s seventh category of Overcare for the Welfare of Others and is very useful for those times when we are too hard on ourselves.
Now for the essential oils
- Grapefruit is the first oil that jumps to my mind. It has the added benefits of being one of my personal favorites and it has a wonderfully uplifting aroma. On a subtle level grapefruit promotes confidence, as well as increasing intuition and mental clarity. It brings inspiration.
- Rosemary is another oil I feel really drawn to right now, after all it enlivens the brain, clears and aids memory and eases dullness. Just what I need right now!
- Cypress an excellent oil to help on move on.
30 mls unscented lotion
2 drops Hornbeam
2 drops Olive
2 drops Rock Water
6 drops Grapefruit
2 drops Rosemary
2 drops Cypress