Covered in Aromatherapy 301 Course:
- Some Review: All things Safety; Pathways of Assimilation; Massage Theory and Techniques.
- Anatomy & Physiology: Anatomy & Physiology specific to bodywork.
- Bodywork Techniques
- Aromatherapy Massage. This includes the Aroma Massage Video at no extra charge (valued at $95.00). Learn a very effective routine to use to apply the essential oils in massage.
- Lymphatic Stimulation. This is a very specific and effective technique that encourages lymph movement, while at the same time being extremely relaxing.
- Indian Head Massage. Techniques are that are quick and effective.
Clients do not need to undress and it can be performed anywhere with no special equipment required.
- Pregnancy and Pregnancy Massage. Enhanced information on using essential oils during pregnancy and this also includes Pregnancy Massage and Assistance during Labor.
- Infant Massage.
- Natural Perfumes. The focus for blending from an Aromatherapy perspective and creating a Natural Perfume is quite different. By the end of this section, you will be able to create your own unique Natural Perfumes.
- Teaching and Workshops. As aromatherapists, we are all called upon to share information on the safe use of essential oils. Learn how to set up your own information workshops to effectively share the information you want to. Offering workshops is a great service to your community, a very professional way to promote yourself and your services and a possible additional income stream.
- 15 New Essential Oil Profiles: Amyris (Amyris balsamifera); Champaca (Magnolia champaca); Chaste Berry (Vitex agnus-castus L); Labrador Tea (Rhododendrongroenlandicum); Lemon Verbena ( Aloysia citriodora); Linden Blossom ( Tilia europaea); Mimosa (Acacia dealbata); Monarda (Monarda fistulosa); Oakmoss (Evernia prunastri); Oregano (Origanum species;); Plai (Zingiber montanum); Tagetes (Tagetes minuta); Valerian (Valeriana officinalis); Vanilla (Vanilla planifolia); Violet Leaf (Viola odorata).
- Fully Updated Therapeutic and Emotional Indexes
- Fully Updated Reference Charts
The Workbook is divided into 15 individual lessons and the Timeline is 9 months.
There is no final exam for Aromatherapy 301 Course, however, anyone who wishes to earn the West Coast Institute of Aromatherapy’s Diploma in Advanced Aromatherapy Techniques is required to submit the following:
Three Case Studies using one of the Bodywork Techniques.
One Client Brief Report
Consult with your client to discover what they are looking for. Then create a unique blend based on their requirements. Tweak and refine the blend until it is ready and create a final product to meet the client’s specifications.
Teaching and Workshop
A 1-hour workshop
Design and create a one hour workshop that could be presented to a specific group.