Who would benefit from a Professional Aromatherapy Consultation?
- The novice, who is just starting to explore the world of aromatherapy and the safe use of essential oils. Having someone they could ask questions could certainly help them navigate the wealth of conflicting information available online today.
- The hobbyist, who has not pursued any formal training, but who has some experience working with essential oils. Being able to get some professional advice on blends and protocols could be invaluable.
- The individual, who would like to experience the benefits of an in-depth consultation and the resulting unique custom blend.
The Aromatherapy Client Consultation
Regardless of the type of blend created, every successful blend will move through 4 phases.
- Assessment – Part 1 of the Client Consultation.
To start with all pertinent health information is collected and entered into a Client Health Record. Further discussion will pinpoint the areas of concern and identify the focus and aim of the blend.
- Planning – Part 2 of the Client Consultation.
Based on the information collected during the Assessment, the type of blend, as well as the relevant essential oils, carriers, and methods of application, including frequency and duration, will be chosen. Finally, the Customized Aromatherapy Product will be created and given to the client.
- Implementation – This is the phase where the client uses the blend and follows the treatment protocol.
- Evaluation – It is always important to check in and review whether the blend and treatment protocol is working. If they are no further steps are needed. If there is room for improvement, it is time to go back to Phase 2 and consider whether the blend and or treatment protocol just needs a little tweaking, or whether it needs to be changed completely. Phases 2, 3 and 4 can be repeated as needed.
Types of Blends and Aromatherapy Products
There are so many different reasons to create a special blend/synergy and here are some examples of the type of blends and Aromatherapy Products one might create.
- Physical issues e.g. a headache, PMS, muscle aches and pains, colds or flu, etc.
- Emotional issues e.g. anxiety, grief, depression, nervous tension, etc.
- As custom blends are created to address the individual as a whole, the blend may well address a combination of physical and emotional issues.
- A blend to use during a spiritual practice e.g. meditation, prayer, energy healing, etc.
- For use in a beauty product whether that is part of a beauty routine, like a facial, or body wrap, or part of hydrotherapy for relaxation.
- Blends for use around the house. In a diffuser for ambiance, or in a cleaning product.
- A custom Natural Perfume.
My Blending Holistically blog article will give you some insight as to why consulting a Professional Aromatherapist can be helpful.
Asking Beverley some questions on aromatherapy, or getting advice on your own projects can often be done in 3o minutes. A Client Consultation will generally take longer than 30 minutes. Downloading and submitting the client consultation form ahead of time can help to shorten the consultation time. Beverley’s rate is $1.50 per minute for the time spent in consultation, with a minimum charge of $45.00 for 30 minutes. If any products are created especially for you, the cost of the products, plus any shipping and handling will be added to the Consultation Fee.
or go to our Contact Page to send an email or call to set up your appointment.
Monday, Thursday and Friday: 11.00 am – 4.00 pm.
Tuesday 11.00 am – 1.00 pm.
In order to save time during the consultation please complete and submit the Consultation Form before your appointment.
Information on other services offered